SQLU Summit 2012 in BRATISLAVA
I know that finding time to attend business events is becoming more and more difficult, but there is a great SQL Server Conference in Bratislava.
Enjoy the lovely capital of Slovakia in the heart of Europe! From September 19th to 21st a selected group of top-speakers from the SQL Server Community is heading in to give you deep insight into SQL Server 2012 in many different aspects . Exchange with experts and colleagues about the possible deployments of these new technologies in practice!
Intensive three-day workshops, keynote by Lubor Kollar with insights into what is currently the SQL Server kitchen simmers and 27 exciting three-day sessions result in a sustained learning experience.
Who's who SQL Speakers:
- Lubor Kollar - Principal Program Manager in SQL Server Engine Development Team
- Itzik Ben-Gan – globally renown T-SQL guru, author and trainer (T-SQL Champion)
- Thomas Kejser - Principal Program Manager at Microsoft. Performing fast loading of warehousing! (removing every bottleneck)
- Dejan Sarka – Data Mining guru
- Davide Mauri – BI expert, awards for best-rated session
- Alexei Khalyako - SQL Regional Program Manager at SQL Server International Customer Advisory Team
- Karol Papaj - SQL Server MVP and local hero
- Microsoft SQL Server Development Team from Belgrade
Early Bird until 15. August: € 834.00 (excl. VAT)
AS a member of PASS Germany until 15. August: € 750.60 (excl. VAT)
Remember as a member of PASS Deutschland e.V you get a very special discount - so become a member of the great German Microsoft SQL Server Community - http://www.sqlpass.de
I wish you a nice day,
|Print article||This entry was posted by tosc on 2012-07-27 at 13:54:00 . Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.|
backup «best practices» books bug ctp «cumulative update» datetime dmv ebook humor index indexoptimize integrity kbfix links loginproperty maintenance «ms sql server 2008» performance php profiler «reporting services» reviews rtm serverproperty «service pack» «service packs» sharepoint sp_msforeachdb «sql 2012» «sql pass» «sql server» «sql server 2005» «sql server 2008 r2» «sql server 2012» «sql server builds» sqlcat sqlpass «sqlpass franken» ssms ssmstoolspack «stacia misner» t-sql technet «technical note» tempdb tools troubleshooting version whitepapers