Shane… great browsing: Here are 11 free ones you can use - just pop them into a content editor web part and you are all set.
• New tabbed interface
• Code completion and folding support in text editor
• CAML code generator completely rewritten
• Many Bugs fixed
• New Validation error interface inside of the editor
for more information plz visit SharePoint - CAMLEditor v1.0 is here to stay
The Fraunhofer Institute For Applied Information Technology FIT developed a solution package, titeld ‘DRM Project Management Suite‘, extending Microsoft Windows Sharepoint.
The main functionalities of ‘DRM Project Management Suite‘ are:
- Comfortable creation of project sites based on templates including integrated access rights management and automatic population with project related content.
- Extraction of content out of relevant project sites allowing to sort and filter a projects list according to the extracted information.Navigation to specific views of a project site directly from the projects overview list.
- Alernative method of displaying single list items within project sites.
A screenshot form one of three webparts - Web Part Subsite Creator:
The componet is available for download on the official Microsoft Sharepoint Web Components Directory.
The Goldfish Bowl has published his Windows Folder web part. This web part enable users to share files that they are not typically able to using SharePoint Document Libraries or lists.
For mor information and download plz follow ‘Windows Folder web part’ published to GotDotNet
10 free themes to spice up your SharePoint sites.
But notice Shane Perran: You can use them as often as you like, share them with your friends/co-workers. Not for re-sale.
Carlo Segura has published his new version of the RollUp-webpart.
Include List Data flag, if you enable the checkbox the xml data will include the underscore data (_ListTitle, _ListUrl, _SiteTitle, _SiteUrl, _ItemId, _ItemUrl, _ItemEdit)
- CAML Query you can use a caml query to search on each list.
- RowLimit - maximun number of rows to return
- Recursive - the query recursive be made (great for Document Libraries)
- DebugQuery - show the xml from the query
Special values that you can use on queries:
[Login] - the logged user
[UserName] - the complete user name
[UserID] - the user ID
[Now] - the current date and time
[Now+x] - the current date and time + x days
[Now-x] - the current date and time - x days